Autodesk Construction Cloud connects workflows, teams and data at every stage of construction to reduce risk, maximize efficiency, and increase profits. With radically simple, purpose-built tools for all stakeholders, we’re empowering everyone to collaborate securely from a single source of truth throughout the construction lifecycle. Autodesk Construction Cloud’s extensive integration ecosystem further enables teams to easily automate workflows and eliminate data silos.
The webinar will be delivered directly from industry experts on how adopting the right construction technology has improved their workflows and productivity. The discussion panel will be featuring prominent leaders in the construction industry. You’ll learn how they selected and implemented technology to improve the collaborative nature of their own construction projects.
In just 30 minutes, you’ll gain insight into:
- The common barriers that make it tough to adopt construction technology (and how to overcome them).
- How to communicate with hesitant parties across the entire project team.
- Choosing the right software vendor and how to partner with them.
- The right way to train your team to use new technology.
Date – 7th September 2022
Time – 9.30 PM IST
1. Eric Thomas, Manager of Construction Thought Leadership Autodesk
2. Heather Soderquist, Dir. of Operations Training and Development Jacobsen Construction
3. Brian Athey, AIA, LEED Green Associate, Director, Construction Innovation